Seventh-Day Adventist Church
The official opening of the Mtendere Sabbath School Branch will be on saturday the 21st september 2013. The branch will be congregating at Mtendere Basic School.
You are all invited
This coming sabbath is Holy Communion all are invited to part take.
There will be Board and Business on sunday the 23 june 2013,at Mtendere Main. All church members are urged to attend the business meeting.
The 2013 Camp Meeting schedule shall be as follows; Avondale and Lusaka East Mission Districts shall camp in the second group from 18 – 24th August at Muluse. Theme: We are His disciples. Text John 8: 31 – 32. Theme Song: I will follow thee. SDA Hymnal # 623; Local # 11. Main Speaker: Pastor Clement Imolo, 2nd Speaker Pastor David Kayaya, 3rd Speaker: Evangelist Teddy Milambo. Please prepare to attend.
There will be an AMO rally at Muluse starting from 23rd to 29th June . all AMO members to attend
1. All Singers are requested to prepare for the Re-union to be held on 24th October 2012 at M'tendere Main at 08:30hrs. Carry packed lunch.
2. Be reminded that the second batch of Great Controversy Project books are ready, therefore, elders should collect the books on behalf of their members from the district secretary by sabbath 20th October 2012. The distribution date will be announced soon.
3. Five crusades in Lusaka East Mission District comes to an end 20th October 2012 and two mass baptisms to be conducted at M'tendere Main SDA Church baptism pool and the other one at Palabana college (Palabana SDA Church). Therefore, the main service will start at 10:00hrs and baptism will be at 11:00hrs. Please observe time
4 There will be Pathfinder Progressive classes and Honour examination on 24th October 2012 at Chitukuko SDA Church at 08:30hrs. All participants to be in uniforms.
5. T-Shirts to be worn on the Great Hope Project day are ready, prices ranges from K35,000 to K65,000. All are encouraged to purchase one in order for all of us to be uniform on the actual distribution day
6. There will be a Pathfinder survival camp at Lwimba from 26th to 28th October 2012. All participants are requested to contribute K50,000 each.
7. There will be a CZC Youth End of Year Camp at Mumbwa High School from 23rd to 30th December 2012. To attened are Ambassadors and Senior Youths only. Registration K170,000 to be paid by 30th October 2012.
8. Region B Master Guide Investiture will take place on 3rd November 2012 at Munali SDA Church.
Greetings in the name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
This announcement serves to inform you that there will be Communication Evaluation Meetings for CZC as follows:
|1.||Lusaka & Surrounding areas||City SDA Church||12th August 2012||09:00 - 13:00 Hours|
|2.||Kabwe & Surrounding areas||Kabwe Adventist School (KAS)||26th August 2012||09:00 - 13:00 Hours|
Requirements:Reports in Communication covering activities done from January to July 31st, 2012
All participants are encouraged to keep time!
The forth coming CZC Music Camp Meeting which will take place from 7-14th October, 2012 at Mondengwa Campsite in Lusaka West.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?: All singing groups in your district.
REGISTRATION FEE: K50, 000 per singer/per person
DEADLINE FOR PAYMENT: August 31, 2012
THEME: "A Revived Singer"
All payments should be done through the Central Zambia Conference account.
NB: No auditions will be conducted.
The SID Women’s Ministries Congress will take place from 2nd to 6th April, 2013. The particulars of the Congress are as follows:
Venue: Rainbow Towers, Zimbabwe
Participants: All SDA women from age 16
Registration Fee: US$100
To be deposited at either Anchor House, Central Zambia Conference, Accounts Office OR at Zambia Union Conference, Accounts Office by Friday, 31st August, 2012. Registration Forms have already been distributed.
Food Accommod: US$100
Travel: Zambia Union Committee making arrangements with one of the International Buses
operators and will inform us in due time.
Close assistance is required in ensuring the registration of at least the District Women’s Ministries Leader together with one active female young woman in the bracket of 16 to 35 years old to attend the Congress.
Central Zambia Conference has been given the largest slot and for this reason, women should take this opportunity to register as possible at a Local Church, and then prepared lists should be submitted to CZC office by Friday, 31st August, 2013.
All amo members should meet at mtendere main tomorrow 20th May,2012
Launching of the Zambian chapter on International Commission for Prevention against Alcohol and Drugs (ICPAD) will be from 3rd to 5th May 2012 at University SDA Church. Registration fee is K100, 000 per delegate to be paid through the Union Office. For more information; call 0967 111500
All Churches should start ordering Sabbath School Study Guides; Adults K18, 000 and Children K11, 000 per copy.
Family Life and Adventist Youths will conduct a Social Outing for singles on 29th April, 2012 at Siwilanji Gardens. All singles to start preparing for this event. All participants to pay K25, 000.00. Check the details on our family life page to contact the Leaders for payments and details!
All church members are required to contribute K10, 000 per person per month (120,000 per year) towards the Central Zambia Conference (CZC) building project contributions. Those who haven’t started are urged to do so!
Mtendere Main SDA Church is updating the Church Membership Register. All members are encouraged to see the Church Clerks for the same. Visit the Secretariat Page under Adminiatration to get the contact details for any of the church clerks. You are also advised to inform relatives and friends who may not be within Lusaka, to contact the Secretariat for the same.
Pathfinder/Master Guide Camporee starts on 18th – 28th April 2012 in Mbala, all those who are going, to consult the leaders for more information. For contact details of the Leaders visit our Youth Ministries page!
Prepare to turn in great numbers for the District Dorcas Rally which will be held from 22nd to 29th April 2012 at Lwimba and Union AMO Rally from 29th April to 5th May 2012 in Kabwe. Please start paying your fees now.